Tuesday, September 14, 2010

To Unplug or not to Unplug?

I always wonder if TV makes us depressed...I always wonder what it would be like if I unplugged for a day...Should I give it a try? I hear that when you don't have life's little distractions like TV, the internet, Cell phones, Toasters and all that jazz, your life gets better! I think I want to try this, see what it is like, just turn all power off and have a great time, read a book and stare at the wall, I kid of course about the wall.

What would it be like to stare at the sky and smell the leaves and enjoy the air? Without feeling pressure to watch a season premiere or the Jersey Shore...Man those kids are funny and unbelievable. A tad bit Slutty that Situation!

See my life revolves around how many girls the situation is going to hide from one another all over his house or new catch phrases he is going to create.  Most people have status updates updating us that they are watching TV, I know you are watching TV, Now I know exactly where you are and what you are doing....Can I have a crap update as well? Again I kid! But I am sure that most of us by the time we realize what day it is we are already excited for what shows are on later that evening.

I will promise to you now that tomorrow I am unplugging...No TV, No Internet, No phone, say goodbye tonight cause tomorrow is a different kind of day, man I hope it doesn't rain!

No comments:

Post a Comment