Thursday, September 16, 2010

Are you serious, this is what teenagers have become

I will never forget this! Before my son was born my husband, my daughter and I were walking through the mall when my husband felt a strong presence behind him.  No it wasn't a ghost, it would have been better if it were, it was a teenager...3 exactly...When my husband asked one of these young "ladies" to stop walking on top of him, she said "Be careful of what you say in front of your daughter". I then said "Are you serious?", she then responded "Seriously, unless you want to get your ass beat in front of you kid, I would watch what you say."

I am not kidding, it ended shortly after that, the girls friends looked scared, like she would actually have done something. What has this world come to? There are prosti-tots everywhere, half naked teenagers on every corner of every street.

I remember being a teenager, it was never that bad, I would never have spoken to anyone in this manner, maybe I have a friend that would have but a lot tamer, it is ridiculous, makes me scared for my own children.

2 comments:

  1. I see that shit in the metro allot,( I rarely take the metro). hard core in front of mothers kids. Calling the moms bitches and hors for looking at them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.s. I dont follow that blog no more I'm on tumblr
    roxanneross.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete