Friday, September 17, 2010

A day like no other day

Today could of been like any other day, so far it isn't, so I think I will prepare my self for a great day.
I went into a famous coffee shop, where I was greeted by the barrista and we chatted for a few minutes, my daughter asked for one of their huge bottles of water, I said "Uh no, I don't think so, you never drink it," I hate when you buy your kids something, especially water, what a great choice, but all they do is take a sip, back wash and then put it to the side, no one will drink it then.

When I was walking over to get my Vente, no foam, extra hot, skinny vanilla latte a lady walked up to me, a customer with a glass of water and a straw and said "this is for your daughter", I thought it would be a nice gesture" Wow, really?!  Shit like that doesn't happen anymore. Then the man in front of me asked me if I wanted him to put a lid on my latte, cause he has 3 kids and knows how it can be difficult.  Again, really?!?! What a shocker, then someone held the door for me. THIS NEVER HAPPENS.
So I decided, today will be a great day! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment